Thursday 4 March 2010

flashing lighter.


keep up with me in london town move real quick and my face is found the concrete rocks knocked down got put into nasty blocks nazis blew off our socks rebuilt but where are we now? in a the same shit hole but safe and sound no one wants the star around, he's too much for the weaker now, now I'm killing all I'm brighter now, those that can't take it better exit now or become i devout. I do this, better than them, many men came and went while I still refuse to relent Simply heaven sent player, women wooer dragon slayer fortress taker quite simply that motherfucker if she can smell me you couldn't even touch her, she's the lover of mine now, somehow some way, i manage to nod my head to decent beats every single day, classic like doris day show boris johnson lay low one pound twenty for bus how could you say so? That's the way it goes, took our votes but it's all the same, every politician got a different name but they're all fucking lame useless monologues spouting- twenty one years and counting for a better aim, either that or hope to hear what someone's saying is worth saying, im just saying, truth be told the brave and the bold ideal has gotten old. whoever's got the ball wants to pass in front of an open goal. and for fifteen minutes we're willing to sell our soul, that or it's just the way the truth is sold, news for the world gives us girls, gets us hard for boobs instead of hitting us with hard truth, we'd tell the the truths but in that there's money to loose so why change, does that mean intelligence gives no change, they wanna keep the working class the same surely insane, everything needs to be rearranged or am i just derranged? Twenty one but stuck in a teen age, the devils at our door asking what we're gonna fight for, what's the cause, trouble in the street and darfour whatever way you go it's bad end you're going towards- and I got no prophecy or religion, my mouth wrights what was written but it was my eyes what witnessed them and only those can i trust an ugly face but the light shines from this dust. couldn't give a fuck but i will lusting for a thrill all i need is one more pill smile on my face like the can't be real. Take a hit a dose who does what they love the most? that's the man who haunts our lives like a ghost. Till I'm him i'll find it hard to care, I'm a million pounds short from a millionaire but if you met me you know I'll get there. See you when you get there, if you ever get there, hard to care for everyone we always want a perfect day but why deny a setting sun there are other truths to be won so i run for trust of those that's get me to the point where im not running for the bus. I sigh it makes my day because "us" used to be me and girl but now my other half is the entire world, she's pretty heavy so i go on top don't stop don't know if she can take what i've got on lock one love from above im fly no need to ask the question why would you ask a bird why it flies why electrics slide on the dance floor people people why jay's at the top for, because they all imitate in the hope of finding what's great. Water is not rock why be another state? How are we going to show our place when you're sounding like you're from the united states? such a state and here i am writing to a beat made by kanye if you noticed it touche mon frere what i do to those that aren't it's unfair but now you know a few of my views see if you wanna check out the viper D cobra lightfooted warrior and, and, and i have to breathe, and i, i can't believe, all i see is embodied in me, and all i see is a part of me, and if all i ever be is a part of you, i hope to- to make that part a little more true

No comments:

Post a Comment