Wednesday 24 March 2010

overreaction

i wish i haven't hurt her
hurt her, like the women before
how i was struck by the thunder
if i put some words on paper
there's a rush to call it a love-letter
Hurt her like the woman I've hurt before
Hurt her because I don't want to have
the only wounds that are sore
and they said she was a heart breaker
but she only ever made my heart pump blood faster
if currency was laughter we could've tipped the bartender
lots of beer was drunk as we knew tonight we'd sleep together
I thought it was rather sweet.
,
But whatever
The truth hurts but time heals
tell you now and hopefully
in time you will feel better
my skin is worn out leather
over time I've fallen apart
and can no longer face the weather
funny on how a hand to hold
can make you feel that much warmer
but i have to leave you now
as i can never be your lover
heartbreakers make my heart pump blood faster

new york rain sure falls slow
no hard pain of pitter patter, LDN doth now.

No comments:

Post a Comment