Sunday 28 February 2010

dreams of flashing lights



women measure men 
by their salary
before the charade is there
what is it you want from me?
longing for a girl that wants it for free
dudes get cash for girls because they're not funny
overcompensation seeing as they're not pretty
pretty funny for ma honey he's heavy already
looking better looking good,
outlook looks like it fucking should
only word i don't know is could as Sean is, i mean
I am both those two
if you didn't know deep too
too bad if that gets lost on you
i truly am that dude
hollow women filled up on shoes
I'm telling truth telling you I'm telling dudes
don't go tail those who say their good
just run straight in first place like sonic would
no ones worth their fame, so lame
In real life they're never the same
got no brain but always seem to give it hard to believe it.
whereas i strive to be the greatest, no one can attest
who acts hard boom by ay a bullet proof vest
can't hurt what lives in others hearts and heads
I've been tired now in the fold
I'm on the rooftops shout and remind
I'll sell what can't be sold
got a story that if not paid, cannot be told
doing this for years and it's still not old
why do you think i am who i am?
walking in the concrete promise land
money has never defined so it always helps
wealth is fine i only want enough
though to many that can be seen as too much, 
i want nandos for breakfast
brunch, lunch and supper
and if i get bored of london
I'll fly to an early summer
spend it with a bonafide stunner
they're getting wiley aiming
at the road runner i just
throw the dagger scream cowabunga
like michaelangelo watch me go
as your life moves in slow motion
but it's always at the wrong moments
waiting for the bus. you're in the rain
I'm first class, on a whole other plane, no worries
i feel your pain, friday fight night was on the 29
free bus sometimes could cost a life
got me running london better than boris
not hard better suited as a florist
only ever being honest, real talk
no holograms or peg legs I'm all man
understand the best has come
so who's got to step it up now? everyone
IIIII write from the skies strike thunderous flashing lights liker miker-raphone killer said im the greatest more power than the thriller in manilla gotta figure they're all dead before i pull the trigger bouncing off walls baby call me tigger more winner than sinner begin her for dinner quiver never would have happened if i chose to be a singer now let me linger. 
it's like I've got a gold finger, i guess
every girl i touch acts like they're blessed
so imagine their face after i cum on their chest
that's the point of what im trying to say
i've always got the girls never had to pay
I get casual when bagging lovely women
pick up pull them even in running trainers and double denim
think you could get a girl in asics? as if
run around run around run around town
do it all day just google map london that's where my face'll be found
from comedy to poetry from kentish to hackeny
if you don't know you know of.
and if you're not jealous then you do have love
and i got it too that's why i do this i do this for you.
hear my speech watch my words it has to be true
hall and oates, private eyes, some put that charade up
living private lives
i define both middle and working class
i don't know which way to strive.
Perform every night.
Before going on stage I look at my hands
They do not shake.
Many reign in what they wont give back,
I do not take.
To conform to conversations is the norm,
Though I am not fake
The pressure can get too heavy for many
I will not break
Will not slow down
I will not brake
i say this because i do this
For us.
In the hope that neither will you
and god forbid you do
I always have on me some glue and sticky paper
No matter what we'll get through, get better,
happier and back together
as those that took, shook or hid, live
in a false sense of security, foundations: sloppy
We will not quake
The bones wont break
our muscles wont ache
the sounds wont grate
no matter whats at stake.
and if they do, and they will
we will have learnt, how to feel
when you know what's not
you know what's real
you know what's what?
this talk. It's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment